Friday, April 26, 2013

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Flip-It-Shoppers-wm
Hi everyone,
I have another Flip it Card to share with you all today using the Sizzix Flip It Square Die. I love how easy these are to create a fun card this is a little different.
To decorate my card I used another Art Impressions stamp set that I purchased recently. This one is thanks to a friend who was with me who suggested using it to create a Flip It card.
I have attached an Action Wobble to the back of the image so that when you touch it it wobbles …. just like if the car was driving on a bumpy road hehe!

Flip-It-Shoppers2-wm
When you open the card it reveals the back of the car … looks like they had fun shopping. This reminds me a little of my friends I go shopping with, although we are normally buying stamps ad supplies not clothes hehe! I was going to put an action wobble on the back image too … but for some reason I couldn’t get this one to work so that it couldn’t be seen when the card was closed, even though the image is exactly the same size as the one on the front. Oh well one wobble is enough.
Stamps: Girlfriends Shoppers – Art Impressions; HB2U from Lollipop Additions Birthday – MFT Stamps
Paper: White: Happy Days DP – Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; Action Wobble; Sizzix Square Flip Its Die; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Broni said...

Well now, that is just TOO cute, Frances! Such a fun card!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So FUNNY!!~

Maryann said...

Wonderful Frances, great job fitting the stamped image into the flip square

Karen Motz said...

This is fabulous! I love the front and back images! So fun!

Joanne (jojot) said...

you are a flippin' master at these cards.....loved this one...looks like me and my "Old Farts" dear friends