Thursday, January 16, 2014

Riley Sneak Peek Day 5

RileyTossBouquet-wm

Hi everyone!

It is day 5 of our Riley sneak peeks in readiness of the of the new Riley stamps that will be available from Riley and Company this coming Thursday 16th January. This time round Riley and Company will be releasing 60 new Funnybones and 10 new Riley stamps. I am sure you are going to love them.

The Funny Bones sayings work well with all our new and existing Riley stamps and Retro Folks as well as by themselves you will see during our sneak peeks this week.

For my first card today I used the new Tossing the Bouquet Sophie along with the new Funny Bones sentiment I Married Mr Right.

RileyTossBouquet2-wm

Here is the inside of my card I have used another of the new Funny Bones sentiments being released …. “The First 50 Years”.

Stamps: Tossing The Bouquet Sophie; I Married Mr Right Funny Bones Sentiment; The First 50 Years Funny Bones Sentiment – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Brown; Pink; Crazy Love DP – Bo Bunny
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax; Foam Tape; Copics

RileyACTGroup-wm

For my next project I have to share with you today I have created three ATC’s. The backgrounds on these were all created using Faber-Castells Gelatos.

RileyACTBreakfastWine-wm

This ATC uses the new Funny Bones sentiment “A Meal without Wine …”.

RileyACTApple-wm

This ATC uses the new Funny Bones sentiment “ An Apple A Day…”.

RileyACTBlessing-wm

This ATC uses the new Funny Bones sentiment “We met for a reason ….”.

  • Don’t forget to check out all the Riley and Company Design Team’s blogs for more sneak peeks everyday!
  • Join us for our release Blog Hop this Thursday 16th January 10 PM EST, starting on the Riley and Company Blog.
  • 60 Funnybones Sentiments and 10 Riley images to be released
  • New Release Stamps available in the Riley and Company Store from Thursday 16th January10 PM EST.
Stamps: Funny Bones An Apple A Day; Funny Bones We Met For a Reason; Funny Bones A Meal Without Wine – Riley and Company
Paper: White; Black
Other: Black Ink; Faber Castell Gelatos; Black Rhinestone; Stencils

 

#aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Penny Wessenauer (d0npen) said...

Oh boy howdy!! I LOVE these cards...the humor is fantastic!!!

Jackie said...

Francis this new line of funny bones is wonderful! Each card you share makes me smile a bit more than the last. i love the three card set you created for today. Looking forward to the full reveal!

Heather B said...

Adorable card! I love the ATC's. The sentiments on this release are perfect for projects such as this.

Joanne (jojot) said...

I absolutely LOVE the funnybones...just wish they were a bit cheaper in price.....love your gelato bkgds.