Sunday, June 29, 2014

Season’s Greetings

ECDOrnamentStandup2-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another Stand Up card using three of the new dies being released by Elizabeth Craft Designs in July.

Elizabeth Craft Designs will be releasing 43 new dies and dies sets (including 16 designed by Karen Burniston), two new Shimmer Sheetz colors, and a new Shimmer Sheetz Sampler Pack. Dies will be available in stores mid July.

ECDOrnamentStandup-wm

I am just loving the new ECD Word Stand Up Helper dies. There are 9 different Word Stand Up Helper dies being released which can be used like I have on my card above as a Stand Up Helper to keep my card in the stand up position or as a sentiment anywhere else on your card. You are going to LOVE these dies.

My card  uses the new Ornaments Set 3 (927); Holly Leaves & Berries (926) and the Season’s Greetings Stand Up Helper (940) Dies.

To create my card I die cut the two overlay ornament dies from gold card and the silhouette ornament die I cut twice using Double Sided Adhesive Paper layered onto card. I then placed the overlays onto the adhesive silhouette layer and added Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter, polished the glitter into the image and colored using copics.

To look like the ornaments were hanging I used the “string” from the Balloons Die set (726) and then added the Holly Leaves from the Holly Leaves & Berries (926).

For the stand up portion of the card I used the Stand Up Helper die to cut into the base card and then die cut another one in gold which I adhered over the green base so the word stood out a little better from the green in the rest of the card.

On the front base of the card I added more Holly Leaves & Berries (926) and some gold peel-off sticker lines along the designer paper.

ECDOrnamentStandup3-wm

Here is another photo of my card, this time when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

Don’t forget to check out Elizabeth Craft Designs Facebook page for even more sneak peeks this week.

Paper: White; Green; Red; Gold; DP
Dies: Ornaments Set 3 (927); Holly Leaves & Berries (926) and the Season’s Greetings Stand Up Helper (940); Balloons (726) – Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Double Sided Adhesive Paper; Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter – Elizabeth Craft Designs; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

this is fabulous....great ornaments...fab fancy fold

Karen Aicken said...

LOVE this Frances ... what a perfect way to showcase those beautiful ornament dies.
Cheers
Karen A