Sunday, June 1, 2014

Up, Up & Away!

TSOLStandUpFloatingBy-wm

Hi everyone,

Being the beginning of the month it is time for the June Club Stamp set to be released from The Stamps of Life. This time round the stamp set being released is called hotairballoon. If you are a member of the “Die Hard” club you will also receive the coordinating die set, otherwise you have to wait until the 20th of the month to order this set.

TSOLStandUpFloatingBy2-wm

For my first card today I created a scene using the Sizzix Circle Stand-ups card. The coordinating die set includes dies for the large and small hot air balloons, also the balloon only plus 3 clouds and the sun.

TSOLStandUpFloatingBy3-wm

Here is a look at the front of my card when it is closed.

TSOLUpUp&Away-wm

For my second card today I used the Sizzix Fancy Flip-its Card die. I used plain card stock and then decorated it with the clouds which come in the coordinating die set.

TSOLUpUp&Away2-wm

Here is the “flip” side of my card. I added a sentiment from the stamp set and two small hot air balloons.

TSOLHotAirHi-wm

For my final card today I created a scene using the Hotairballoon stamp set and coordinating die set. For the green hills I used the Decorative Labels Framelits set to create the hill shape.

TSOLHotAirHi2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I added a sentiment and another hot air balloon.

Don’t forget to check out the Hotairballoon Gallery to see lots more ideas using this stamp set from the other Design Team members.

Stamps: Hotairballoon – The Stamps Of Life
Paper: White; RSVP DP – Basic Grey;
Dies: Hotairballoons Dies; Sizzix Circle Stand-ups Card; Sizzix Ornate Label Framelits; Sizzix Decorative Labels Framelits
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

WOOT! I am SO excited about this stamp and die set (I'm a Die Hard club member). Your cards are so inspiring!

Cheers, Karen

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow...what a fabulous balloon card...amazing