Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Peace, Love, Joy

TSOLTripleTreeFlip-wm

Hi everyone,

Christmas Eve has finally arrived and as you can see I have another Christmas card for you today. This one uses the Sizzix Triple Circle Flip-its Card Framelits. To decorate my card I used The Stamps of Life trees4Christmas Stamp Set and coordinating die.

TSOLTripleTreeFlip2-wm

Here is my card opened up … I have kept the centre panel fairly simple with just one sentiment, this was I can use the other space to write my greeting.

Stamps: trees4Christmas – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Red; DP
Dies: Sizzix Triple Circle Flip-its Card Framelits; Tree Die – TSOL
Other: Black Ink; Green Ink; Yellow Ink

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So cute Frances ... love the trees. I ordered this die on the 1st, so hopefully it will be arriving SOON. Looking forward to playing with it.