Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Riley and Company New Release Day 2




Hi everyone,

The Riley and Company Design Team are celebrating the new stamp release by bringing you .....

Inspiration Week with the Design Team

all week the Design Team will be sharing creations they have made using the new stamps.

There are 17 Funny Bones stamps and 9 Inspiration stamps. These stamps are available to purchase on the Riley and Company website on Friday 13th November!


It's also Design Team challenge time and this week it is Joy's turn to host the challenge.

Joy has given us the theme ... Anything Goes for our challenge this week.



For my card I have created a Pivot Card using the Katie Label Pivot Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I have used the new Riley and Company Funny Bones sentiment ... Exercise Your Arms. Hug More. This sentiment is one sentiment which I have divided so it can be on both parts of the Pivot Card.

I have also used Riley and Company's BunnyHugs; Buster & Riley and Lamb Hugs stamps. 



Here is a view of the back of my card.

Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's cards on their blogs:


I will be back again tomorrow with another card using the new Riley and Company stamps.


Stamps: Bunny Hugs; Buster & Riley; Lamb Hugs; Exercise Your Arms Funny Bones Sentiment -  Riley and Company
Paper: White; Pink; Blue; My Girl Sweet Girl DP - My Mind's Eye
Dies: Katie Label Pivot Card - designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics




2 comments:

Kendra said...

This is so cute Francis!

Karen Aicken said...

Awwww - great new stamps and of course I love your Pivot Card.