Thursday, November 12, 2015

Riley and Company Release Day 4



The Riley and Company Design Team are celebrating the new stamp release by bringing you .....

Inspiration Week with the Design Team

all week the Design Team will be sharing creations they have made using the new stamps.

There are 17 Funny Bones stamps and 9 Inspiration stamps. These stamps are available to purchase on the Riley and Company website on Friday 13th November!


For my card today I used the new "Age is Just a Number" Funny Bones Sentiment along with Smiling Burt to create a Pop Up Card. Don't you just love that smirk on Burt's face as if he will never age haha!

I masked the Happy Birthday! at the bottom of the sentiment when I inked up the sentiment so that I could have two separate sentiments. One in the speech bubble at the top of the card and the other on the label on the base of the card.




I used the Lots of Pops Pop Up Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs to create my card base.


On the front of the card I just added a couple of die cut Happy Birthday sentiments.

I will be back tomorrow with a couple more cards using the new stamps from this release.

Stamps: Smiling Burt; Age is Just a Number Funny Bones Sentiment - Riley and Company
Paper: White; Blue; Teal; Family Is Collection DP - Bo Bunny
Dies: Lots of Pops Pop Up Card; Katie Label Pivot Card - Designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Speech Bubble - Paper Smooches; Happy - MFT Die-namics; Wonderful Words Birthday - PTI
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape; Copics


No comments: